Sunday, April 8, 2007

Riddles for April, 2007

Q. Why is it impossible to take the picture of a woman with long hair?
A. You need a camera, and not long hair to take picture.


Q. I travel around world, but I have permanent place, who am I?
A. Black box in air craft

Q.What could be the opposite of Muthuswamy?
A. Muthu did not see me.


Q.What are doctors afraid of?
a. Apple

Q.Why did Thomas alwa Edison invent the bulb?
A. Because he was afraid of darkness.

Q. I am a man, but do not have legs, hands or head. Still people call me a man, after prefixing me with a verb. who am I?
A. Walkman

Q. Which is faster, "Hot" or "Cold"?
A. "Hot" is faster because you can catch "Cold" but not "Hot".

Q. Whyd did the boy put his watch into piggy bank?
A. Because he wanted to save time.

Q. Where do ghosts go for a swim?
A. In the Dead Sea.

Q. Which part of a clock is always old?
A. Its "Seconds" hand.

Q. What has a bed but does not sleep?
A. A river

Q.Why are clocks not allowed in library?
A. Because they talk too much.

Q. what is black when it is clean, and white when it is dirty?
A. A Black board.

Q. I am a 7 letter word. Remove 1 letter, it remains same; remove 2 letters, it remains same' remove 3 letters, it remains same; remove 4 letters, it remains same;remove 5 letters, it remains same; remove 6 letters, it remains same; remove 7 letters, it remains same;
Who am I?

A. Post Box










No comments: